BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 11, 2008

Let's keep in touch.


We thought creating a blog would be a great way for us all to keep in touch.

An update on us... It is hard to believe that we have already been in California for 7 months. We are settling in over here nicely. Things are going really good for Alex and work. He is enjoying spending more time with the family. Emma just started preschool a couple weeks ago and of course is loving it. We have her kindergarten orientation coming up, which is just crazy to think about. Jacob changes daily. He is turning into such a little man. He surprises us with new words all the time. As for me I am really enjoying being closer to my family. It is really beautiful here. Northern Ca. is so green and there are wildflowers everywhere.
Hopefully we can figure this blog thing out and keep on updating and sending pictures. We miss you all.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

We miss you guys, but we're happy that you are enjoying CA. Your home is beautiful- a great place for the kids to run around and grow! I'm so excited that you guys did a blog- woohoo!

Unknown said...

I think the blog was a great idea! I love seeing how much the kids have grown. I miss them soo much!
I love the turban look on you Alex :)
You all look so happy..and blessed.

we can't wait to see you all in July!!

Love, Mom & Tim