BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Catching up


Nothing to exciting has been happening on this end. Emma did have her kindergarten orientation and next week we will go and actually register her. She is very excited. I told her I was worried about her finding her own classroom and she said "don't worry mom, you could just draw me a map." She is really growing up. Gosh time really does fly. Jacob has been Jacob...all boy. He keeps us busy, that's for sure. His new thing is not wanting to sit in the shopping cart, he wants down so he can run around the entire store and give his mom an anxiety attack :)
We are coming to AZ June 26th, can't wait to see everyone.
Enjoy the random pictures...








3 comments:

Lucas and Stef Duncan said...

Love the blog! I love the pictures, gosh they sure are growing up!! I can't wait to see you guys, it's been too long. we'll see you soon! Love ya!

(Maybe we will start a blog off your blog! :))

Unknown said...

Emma is growing so fast...I can't believe that she will be 5 this summer! Alex was just like Jacob..running around at a hundred miles an hour :) We can't wait to spend a week with you all and cuddle with the kids :)

Love, Nana and Papa Tim

Dan and Megan said...

OMG!!! They look so great. Jacob is a "little man" now. That story was so cute with Emma and the map. I am glad to see Alex is taking an interest in Barber School. j/k :) Dan told me I had to mention that......... We miss you guys and can't wait to see you.