BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Opening Day in Willits, CA

Recently Emma started playing T-Ball. Saturday was opening day for all the teams. We had to be there at 7:45 in the morning, which was very early and cold. It was only 27* when we got to the field. Brrr.
Jacob was being so good. He was as happy as could be playing in the dirt with his trains.
Emma with the two other girls on the team. They are the Texas Rangers.
Here is Emma listening to the National Anthem. So cute!!
As you can see Emma is one of the littlest ones on the team. My petite little girl.

This was a couple hours later, getting ready to play their first game.

I tried forever to download a video of Emma up to bat and running the bases but I couldn't get it to work. It was a really good day, it ended up being really sunny and warm out in the afternoon. We are so proud of out little girl. She may not be the next Derek Jetter, but she is always going to be number one to us.

5 comments:

Lucas and Stef Duncan said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is Emma! The one with her listening to the National Anthem, made me tear up. I miss her so much!

Dan and Megan said...

OH WOW!!!! The kids are getting so so big. I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen them. Emma is so beautiful and looks darn cute in that uniform. Miss and luv u guys!

The Gibson's said...

WOW HOW FUN!!! That is great that she has gotten into sports. I think I will wait until next year for that one. I would rather have a baby in tow then being pregnant and trying to chase Rayle.

Lori said...

Hello Everybody!
Your site is so cute! I really had fun looking at all the pictures. The kids are so big! and of course - adorable.
Miss you all
XOXOXO
Aunt Lori

alex said...

how awesome; so enjoyable seeing emma and jacob growing so fast; what a blessing for you guys. its great to see or get a glimpse of your wonderous love for your children. it makes me so proud of you. love dad.