BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas!

This Christmas we stayed in California and celebrated with my family. It was extra special because my Grandma from Canada was here. It has been many years since we had Christmas with her.

A week or so before Christmas we were at the mall to do some shopping and got to see Santa himself.


On Christmas eve the fam came over for dinner and my Grandma, mom and I went to church. It was really nice.
Looks like Santa came.

This is all Jacob wanted for Christmas, he would have been happy if that was all he had gotten.

We got to my parents around 12:00 for round two.
My sweet, sweet Grandma!


Emma was the one behind the camera. It is a tradition to open crackers and wear the hats during dinner.

Santa got us girls all matching p.j. pants.
I love this picture...great times, great memories, WONDERFUL Christmas!

4 comments:

The Gibson's said...

looks like a wonderful time. have a happy new year.

Lucas and Stef Duncan said...

I LOVED your Christmas pictures!!! I was smiling and laughing through the whole thing! Whats up with the hats at dinner??... Maybe I won't be coming to visit during christmas!!! Lol j/k...anyway, looked like a great time, miss you and your whole family sooo much!!

karen said...

The crackers must be a Canadian thing. Grandma loved looking at the pictures. Yes indeed, it was a wonderful Christmas.
Love Mom

Lisa said...

So fun to see your Christmas pics. I love the ones of the kids at the mall. And Jacob on Christmas morning, you can just hear him saying, "YESSSS!!!" I learned about the hats & crackers thing from my sister- they do that in London, too! Merry Christmas!! (even though we're a quarter of the way into 2010!!)