BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Guess What ?!?!?!?

Today I meant up with my mom and she had just come from looking at some Shih tzu puppies. She kept telling me how cute they were and that I needed to see them. As most of you know I have been researching and thinking about getting a puppy for about a year. ( I am an indecisive freak ) So I said I would go peek at them while she watched the kids at McDonalds. As soon as I walked in I was in love, they were the cutest furballs I had ever seen. I talked to the lady forever and left thinking they are cute but we will never get a shih tzu. Alex called on the way home from work and I mentioned the puppies and how cute they were, he was going to drive right past the salon where they were so I told him to stop by...thinking he would say no. Well he did and to my very BIG surprise he brought the little girl home. I couldn't believe it, he said it is my B-day present. So to make a very long story short, we have a new addition to our family and her name is Daisy Mai. She is so sweet and so far seems to be very good mannered. Here are a few pictures...










2 comments:

Lucas and Stef Duncan said...

OMG!!!! She is the cutest little thing I have ever seen!! I love her!! I'm so glad Alex got her, that was soooo sweet of him! Finally, you have the puppy you have always wanted! :))) I'm so happy for you!

Jason and Sylvia said...

She is adorable!!!! Her face is so cute and I LOVE the name! It fits her perfect! Alex gets two thumbs up! What a sweetie!!! He did good!!! :)

Love you! :)